(c) Nancy Wyatt February 2017 All Rights Reserved
What Are Some Health Benefits of Using Apple Cider Vinegar?
You will be amazed! Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) works on everything from warts to arthritis and shrinking prostate glands, from sunburns to diabetes and digestive issues, and from chronic fatigue to excess fat reduction and Alzheimer’s.
Paul C. Bragg, Authority on Apple Cider Vinegar
The great authority on Apple Cider Vinegar was Paul C. Bragg, who was crippled by tuberculosis as a child. Like many people with life-threatening or delimiting diseases, he looked for solutions. He developed his own eating, breathing, and exercising routines and created a wonderfully healthy body. His website states, “He excelled in running, swimming, biking, progressive weight training and mountain climbing. He made an early pledge to God, in return for his renewed health, to spend the rest of his life showing others the road to super health.” Then, he became an advisor to Olympic athletes and brought health solutions to others as a pioneer in the following areas.
- Bragg reputedly started the first health food store, health food products, and health food restaurants in America.
- He formed Bragg Health Crusades which presented the first Health Lectures across America. He then hosted a television show to promote health. It featured exercises, healthy recipes, and guest appearances by famous, health-minded people.
- He introduced Juice Therapy in America by importing the first hand-juicers.
But, enough about him. 🙂 Let’s talk about health benefits of using Natural Apple Cider Vinegar.
The “Real” Apple Cider Vinegar
What to Look for, why, and how it may help with forms of faulty thinking and memory loss
You should purchase only NATURAL Apple Cider Vinegar. In French, the word “vinegar” actually means “sour wine.”
Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (like Bragg’s) also contains “mother,” which is a cloudy substance floating at the bottom of the bottle. That murky, cobweb-like substance is made of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria. It is the most nutritious part of the vinegar, so you can shake the bottle before opening it and then use the contents. You also can transfer it to other bottles of vinegar.
The best ACV is made in oak barrels, and the smell of the ACV should be pungent.
Apples are rich in potassium, minerals, and enzymes, many of which are removed from processed foods, including distilled vinegar and flour.
I recommend you get Paul’s book, The Miracles of Apple Cider Vinegar Health System. Here is an excerpt.
Most senile people suffer from a clogged arterial system. Potassium is to the soft tissues of the body what calcium is to the hard structures of the body. The potassium goes into the clogged, caked arteries and cleans out the rust and dirt…just like vinegar water removes grime from windows. One can’t think clearly if the arteries are heavily clogges with cholesterol and toxic poisons.
Reducing Fat With Apple Cider Vinegar
For now, let’s just talk about fat reduction, so I can share the ways to use it.
- Massage: use 3 parts ACV to 1 part almond or olive oil and massage it into the skin for firming and absorption properties. Also ~
- Drink: 1/2 teaspoon of honey mixed with 1 teaspoon of ACV in a glass of distilled, room temperature water. Do this 3X a day.
- Of course, along with the massage and ACV/honey drink, one must exercise and have a healthful diet to achieve the desired results.