Change Your Life Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is between:
My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, 170 York Court, Linden, VA 22642-6221 ~ Owner, Rev. Nancy Wyatt, CLC, MHT, TNLP (aka My Get Well Guru) (Coach) and
__________________ (Client) and ______________(Sponsor) whereby Coach agrees to provide Change Your Life Coaching Services for the Client in exchange for consideration/payment by Client and/or Sponsor.
All Parties must sign the Agreement.
- If the Client is paying for his/her services, the Client and the Sponsor are the same person.
- If the Client is NOT paying for his/her services, the Sponsor is the person who is paying for the Client.
Coach, Client, and Sponsor, individually and collectively, are the Parties to the Agreement.
- Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior as set forth by the Change Your Life Definitions and Code of Ethics (available on-line and in hard copy).
- Coach agrees to help Client create and prioritize goals and to suggest steps toward achieving those goals.
- Coach agrees to make referrals to other trusted service providers as applicable and if available.
- Coach and Client will adhere to the agreed-upon schedule and activities without exception, unless there is a special circumstance, such as an emergency, a situation out of either Party’s control, or a breach of the Terms and Conditions or Ethical Code related to this Agreement. The Agreement represents a serious commitment to one another.
- Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. Therefore, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inactions or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
- Client understands Coaching is NOT therapy and DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE for counseling or therapy. Client agrees that Coaching DOES NOT diagnose, prevent, cure, or treat any mental or physical disorder, disease, or medical condition. Instead, Client understands that Coaching assists the Client in creating goals and taking steps toward reaching those stated goals.
- Client understands that Coaching is NOT to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, accounting, mental, medical, or other qualified professionals and will seek professional guidance for such matters.
- If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Client will disclose that to the Coach in the initial meeting, and the Coach will recommend the Client disclose to his/her mental health care provider(s) the fact that a Life Coaching is being used.
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, to be open to feedback and assistance, and to create the time and energy to fully participate and invest in the Coaching program for the duration of the Agreement.
- Client agrees to make payments promptly upon the date payment is due.
- The dates, times, and/or locations of the Coaching meetings will be determined by the Coach and Client based upon mutually agreed-upon schedules, availability of space, and travel or weather considerations.
- The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach at the following number for all scheduled meetings 540.636.4311, unless otherwise notified – in advance – by the Coach.
- The Coach will track the time (duration) of the call, so that the Client does not incur overage charges for a session.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify the Coach 12 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings to avoid being charged for the time set aside for the Client.
- Coach reserves the right to bill the Client for a missed meeting.
- Coach will attempt, in good faith, to reschedule the missed meeting.
Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time by giving one (1) week’s written notice.
- The Parties (Coach, Client, Sponsors) agree to engage in _______________ (# of sessions, months, or Invest in Your Life Package) Change Your Life Coaching Program through in-person, internet, or telephone meetings.
- Coach may also be available for additional coaching session time, per Client’s request, on a base rate of $150/hour or $75/per half hour. Extra time after regularly-scheduled sessions is not guaranteed, unless booked in advance, as Coach is likely to have scheduled other commitments.
- Coach will be available to Client by email and voicemail in between scheduled meetings, as defined by the Coach.
- Coach may also be available for additional coaching time or additional projects per Client’s request, on a base rate of $100.00/hour or $50/per half hour, prorated to the nearest quarter hour. For example, Client may wish to have Coach review documents, read or write reports, or engage in other Client-related services outside of coaching hours. If the Client has engaged the Coach under a Retainer Agreement for Writing, Editing or other business services, the rates of the Retainer Agreement prevail to the Client’s
- The email, internet, or voicemail contacts between sessions shall be complimentary, until they exceed either 5 contacts or 3 hours of Coach time, after which they are billed at the hourly or half-hourly coaching rate.
- See below for current Invest in Your Life Packages to get reduced pricing for hour-long coaching sessions over time.
- Refunds for individual sessions are NOT granted, unless Coach is the cause of a missed appointment.
- Refunds are not given for Invest in Your Life Packages. If a session is missed at the fault of the Coach, a replacement session will be scheduled.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event, will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until and through the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the Parties and reflects a complete understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representation on the topic of Change Your Life services related to life Coaching.
If disputes arise out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and Coach agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to 30 days after notice is given. If the dispute is not resolved and results in legal action, the prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other Party.
The Change Your Life session calls/meetings shall be ____________ (length of call or meeting…. For example, 30,45, 60, 90, or 120 minutes). If rates change before this agreement has been signed and dated, the prevailing rates will apply.
The Term of this Agreement is from ____________(date) to ____________(date). The agreed-upon fee is: ___________and/or _________ per month, based on _________ (individual sessions) or _________________________ (specify which one) Invest in Your Life Package). Payments are due at the time of individual sessions or in advance for Invest in Your Life Packages.
Client has option to extend services under current pricing. Yes _____ No _____
(All Parties must sign Agreement) Coaching Services are to be paid for by:
Client _________________________ ___________________________________
Print Name Sign Name
Sponsor _______________________ ___________________________________
Print Name Sign Name
Coach ___Nancy Wyatt___________ ____________________________________
Print Name Sign Name
Please sign both copies and return one copy of this Agreement, along with payment, prior to the first scheduled coaching meeting. Retain one copy for your records, and you may mail the Coach copy to: Nancy Wyatt, 170 York Court, Linden, VA 22642-6221.