Voice Print Analysis (VPA) is something for which I obtained a certification a few years ago. However, I do not practice it. Instead, I like to refer you to my truly brilliant Master Teacher, Rev. Sandy Young. She is a primary developer of the amazing voice print analysis process and related software, and she has utilized her knowledge and this technology to help people analyze unseen conditions in their bodies for years. She is a true EXPERT, and I know she has the greatest of integrity. Your information will be kept conficential.
Everything that exists emits a sound wave frequency. That includes bodily organs, vitamins, disease processes, etc. You might want to use her services if you wonder whether you have an illness-creating condition in your body. You might simply want to know if you have a vitamin deficiency. VPA also is useful for those of you who are seeking a base-line reading, after which you will follow up to see if some wellness product or service you are using is causing improvement in your body. I highly recommend it to people who are evaluating one of the products I sell, since it measures changes that the body cannot see or feel. It also can bring to light conditions you did not have, so that, with this early detection, you can take appropriate action and monitor your progress.
How Does Voice Print Analysis Work?
Here are the steps.
- You make an appointment to talk with Sandy, either on the phone or in person.
- She will record (make a Voice Print of) something you say for about 60 seconds.
- Then, she will use her software voice print recognition tools to determine what is going on in your body.
- She then will give you an analysis and suggestions.
- If you are just seeking base-line information, you then will make another appointment for about 3 months later to see if there is a difference, as she compares your two readings. You can continue this evaluation process as long as you wish.
- If you want further assistance, because an issue has been identified, Sandy will provide you with CD’s, designed specifically for you and based on your Voice Print Analysis, to bring the body back into balance.
I know people who have benefited greatly from the use of sound wave (frequency) healing, as have I, and this VPA technology truly is a way of targeting things that are related to you, specifically.
Sandy and her husband, Jim Young, also have an “angel talk” radio show. They do readings; host weddings in their magnificent West Virginia retreat; and provide classes on Voice Print Analysis, as well as many more subjects. They travel often to the D.C. Metro Area where they hold classes and readings, as well as selling some beautifully made crafts, essences, CD’s and more. Click Here for their web page and contact information.
If you decide to do take advantage of Sandy’s offerings, either you can contact me, and I’ll put you in touch with her, or you can contact her directly and tell her I sent you. Either way, I would love your feedback (and so would Sandy)!