Why Hire A Life Coach?
In part, that depends on what you want to solve by hiring a Life Coach. Each Coach is different, and each client is different. In fact, the same Client may have different needs, as they grow and learn. There are several main categories. For example, you might choose to Change Your Life
- Spiritual Practices
- Stress or PTSD/Trauma Symptoms.
Maybe you have suffered a great loss.
Maybe you’re just in transition as you Age to a new Stage!
If you hire me, as your Change Your Life Coach, here’s what you should expect and what you’ll get for your investment of time and money.
What Should You Expect from Me as Your Life Coach?
- You should expect the highest degree of ethics and confidentiality, per the Change Your Life Code of Ethics.
- You may expect both of us to live up to the terms of the Change Your Life Coaching Agreement. This agreement can be customized, if the template does not meet our mutual needs, and we would discuss this in the free initial consultation.
- Below, I have provided a chart to show you the kinds of things we might explore in our work together.
- There are more categories and more options. I just want to give you a sense of things to consider in deciding what you want to do.
- I’ll be happy to answer questions during the free 30-minute consultation we’ll have in-person or by phone to decide if we’re a good match for meeting your needs.
- You will be able to choose individual sessions or Change Your Life Packages to save money while you invest in yourself. (See chart at the end of this page)
A Coach is Not a Counselor
(But we can mix and match if we want to.) What’s the difference? What we do in coaching is offer guidance in resolving “Real Life Issues” while maintaining spiritual and ethical integrity in relation to others and to the Self.
In spiritual counseling, we explore the underlying causes of problems and find stress reduction and creative options for change that will enhance health in body, mind, spirit, and emotions.
It’s All About You!
Again, these are just some possibilities. I also may refer you to others. Whatever we do will be customized just for you as an individual or as the group which hired me. It will be fun, fascinating, irritating, and beneficial. There will be times you love me and, perhaps, times you hate me; but we’ll always seek the Highest Good For All Concerned.
Let’s Get Well, Stay Well, Live Well, and Change Your Life Together!
You must be logged in to post a comment.