Castor Oil = The Oil That Heals
Grow It; Drink It, Rub It In,
Or Use It – Topically – In Packs
Want relief from ~ Inflammation? Digestive Issues? Joint pain? Menstrual Cramps? Skin Conditions? Castor Oil May Help!
A common ingredient in many beauty products is castor oil (“Palma Christi”). However, it has many more applications intended to help stimulate and support the body’s own healing mechanisms.
Use It to Help With ~
- Acne, rashes, and other skin irritations
- Arthritis and painful joints
- Chronic infections
- Digestive issues and associate gastrointestinal symptoms
- Frizzy hair
- Hydrating and nourishing skin
- Menstrual pain and irregularity
- Ovarian cysts.
You can rub it into your skin, or take a deep dive by putting it into a pack that you keep on your body for several minutes. For added effect, add heat using a heating pad. See instructions below.
Castor Oil Packs Help to:
- Drain lymphatic system
- Fight fungi
- Fight viruses
- Produce an anti-inflammatory effect
- Improve painful conditions and swelling
- Increase circulation
- Increase lymphocyte production
- Stimulate and support the immune system
You must be logged in to post a comment.