(c) 2018 Nancy Wyatt All Rights Reserved
So, You Want or Need to CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
Why Hire A Life Coach?
In part, that depends on what you want to solve by hiring a Life Coach. Each Coach is different, and each Client is different. In fact, the same Client may have different needs, as they grow and learn. There are several main categories. For example, you might choose to Change Your Life in areas like:
- Spiritual Practices
- Stress or PTSD/Trauma Symptoms.
- have suffered a great loss.
- want to get over a fear of public speaking.
- aspire to write a book.
- choose not to feel like a victim anymore.
Maybe you’re just in transition as you Age to a new Stage!
If you hire me, as your Change Your Life Coach, here’s what you should expect and what you’ll get for your investment of time and money.
(Note: if you hire me as a personal growth or spiritual counselor, the ethics are the same. However, we have tools which may help you delve into the past or causes of current issues. We shall explore beliefs and emotions related to things you’d like to overcome. This link will take you to my NancyKnows.us site to explain the difference between coaching and counseling. That site is under construction – pardon our mess!”)
Because I am certified in both Life Coaching and Spiritual Counseling, as well as in Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, and other techniques, we can “mix and match.” You’ll get to choose and change as we go Change Your Life for the better.
What Should You Expect from Me as Your Life Coach?
You should expect:
- The highest degree of ethics and confidentiality, per the Change Your Life Code of Ethics.
- Both of us to live up to the terms of the Change Your Life Coaching Agreement. This agreement can be customized, if the template does not meet our mutual needs, and we would discuss this in the free initial consultation.
- To leave our sessions with:
- An objective
- Steps to follow to meet that objective
- A timeframe within which to accomplish it.
Below, I have provided a chart to show you the kinds of things we might explore in our work together.
- There are more categories and more options. I just want to give you a sense of things to consider in deciding what you want to do, since it is you who will do the work. I’m your guide, but I can’t do it for you.
- I’ll be happy to answer questions during the free 30-minute consultation we’ll have in-person or by phone to decide if we’re a good match for meeting your needs.
- You will be able to choose individual sessions or Change Your Life Packages to save money while you invest in yourself. (See chart at the end of this page)
Again, a Coach is not a Counselor. What we do in coaching is offer guidance in resolving current “Real Life Issues” while maintaining spiritual and ethical integrity in relation to others and to the Self. We don’t look back. We start with the “Now.” We find stress reduction and creative options for change that will enhance health in body, mind, spirit, and emotions. This often involves multiple steps in goal setting and achievement within a specified deadline. I’ll give you tools and will be your “accountability partner.” That could involve being your cheerleader, your confidante, and/or she who kicks you in the appropriate place to get you moving.
Change Your Life – Themes and Associated Activities for Life Coaching Sessions
Again, these are just some possibilities. I also may refer you to others. Whatever we do will be customized just for you as an individual or as the group which hired me. It will be fun, fascinating, irritating, and beneficial. There will be times you love me and, perhaps, times you hate me; but we’ll always seek the Highest Good For All Concerned.
Life Coach ~ Prices for Individual and Reduced Price Package Options
Classes, Products, and Services
Click Here for more information about classes, products, and services which can benefit you.
Let’s Get Well, Stay Well, Live Well, and Change Your Life Together!
You must be logged in to post a comment.