This page is to let you know that I’m available to teach one of my most popular seminars (which also can be presented as a workshop). It is a Class on Holistic Healing techniques and styles, also known as “Complementary and Alternative Medicine.”
I conduct the presentation in person throughout the Washington, D.C. Metro Area and the Winchester to Warrenton regions of Virginia. Of course, I can travel to you also, if you want to pay for the transportation and hotel! It is a 5-hour class, so is not well-suited for online presentation. (I know you would multitask and/or leave the device on which you’re streaming the class! You can’t kid me!)
This class provides an overview of several assumptions, theories, ethics and modalities related to complementary and alternative wellness practices for the student to explore. It is for people who want to get well, stay well, and live well without the use of pharmaceutical drugs. See the topics, goals of the class, and my certifications below and/or scroll to the bottom to sign up! 😉
Class Curriculum For Holistic Healing
- What makes everything work?
- Who and what can be healed?
- Energy-Vibrations and Harmonics
- Thoughts are things and have consequences
- Universal Energy Field (UEF) and Human Energy Field (HEF)
- Correspondences: Chakras/Colors/Notes on Scale
- Categories of Holistic Approaches (energy work, non-pharma ingestible substances, bodywork, essences, hypnosis, meditation, etc..)
- Principles, Ethics and Theory
- Causes of Dis-Ease- the Body as a Messenger
- Cleansing and Protection
- What happens During Healing
- References so you can learn more or try it
Class Goals For Students
- The primary goal is to stimulate new ways of thinking about natural healing without the use of pharmaceuticals.
- A secondary goal is to provide reference materials so that students may explore the underlying science and experiential evidence.
About My Background In These Areas
I’ve been a practitioner and/or teacher of wellness techniques for over 25 years. However, I also have a colorful and unusual background, ranging from volunteering at Sing Sing prison to modeling for advertisements. I’ve managed both fiscal and emergency operations in higher education, but also provided spiritual counseling for people from all walks of life. Those people include those who have experienced homelessness and addiction, as well as those serving on prestigious Boards of Directors and in high-level positions.
Life Coach – 2017
Master Level, Transpersonal Hypnotherapy – 2015
Transpersonal Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) – 2015
Certificate in Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Allegra (nurses training) via Lord Fairfax Community College – 2012
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – 2012
Voice Print Analysis – 2010
Reiki Master – 1991 + 1997 (see below for details)
Healing the Master Way, Master Teacher Wayne Chenault – 1997
Kahuna Healing, Master Teacher Kent Sandman – 1997
Jyorei, Shinji Shumeikai of America – 1994
Spiritual Counseling, Mansbridge Institute – 1992
Esoteric Healing, Mansbridge Institute – 1992
Ordination (see details below) – 1992