Is Solfeggio Healing Real?
There are many Solfeggio Healing videos on YouTube that you can check out. What is Solfeggio Healing and why is there a controversy now?
Solfeggio proponents believe that there are specific sound frequencies (measured in Hertz) which can be used to correct all manner of problems. Here are some examples.
- 396 Herz to relieve guilt and fear
- 417 Herz to undo situations and negative influences from the past; assist in change
- 528 for miracles and transformation of DNA; chakra cleansing
- 639 for healing relations and activating healing powers of the heart
- 852 and 963 for releasing subconscious negative patterns; opening 3rd Eye.
Some believe there are six Solfeggio sounds that are included in ancient Gregorian Chants and those frequencies come from Sacred Geometry. Others believe there are nine. Those who are challenging these claims don’t believe any of it. I don’t know who is correct or if anyone is, but (rightly or wrongly) the first two remind me of people who teach up to 10 Levels of Reiki.
When the originator of Reiki began to teach, he offered 3 Levels.
- Level One ~ People who merely want to help themselves, family and friends take this class.
- Level Two ~ People who want to use Reiki as a professional healing tool are allowed to take this class.
- Level Three ~ The Master Teachers required a ten-year period of practice, under their own watchful eyes. The Master initiated the candidate only if the Master determined that the applicant truly had mastered Reiki and intended to devote his/her life to its practice.
I think the additional levels taught by current teachers are offered as more ways in which some of those teachers can make money. They have changed the teachings into something that is not of the Purist bent. A few have added legitimate enhancements to the basic teachings and initiations. But, I digress.
Watch this YouTube videos by Jamie Butriff, who disputes the basic assumptions about Solfeggio frequencies. I had never heard of him until today, so I don’t know about his authority. He does have passion on the subject. Watch it and then come back to see what I think about it. The controversy
What I Know About Solfeggio and Frequency Healing
What I do know is that EVERYTHING IS ENERGY. On earth, there are correspondences between all the notes on a scale of music and the colors of the rainbow. They affect us, because we, too, are energy beings. In addition, I feel sure we are affected by frequencies that science and our senses have not yet identified or perceived.
What I also know is that Sound Wave Healing CAN WORK by using frequencies at specific Hertz for specific organs, diseases, the presence of parasites, metals, viruses, etc. A therapy called “Voice Print Analysis” determines the current condition of the body and the corresponding healing frequencies that are needed to offset dysfunction. It does not use music, whereas most of the YouTube offerings combine the frequencies into music. If you want to learn more about this, I can refer you to my Master Teacher, who helped develop this protocol over many years and is an expert in the field.
Even if Butriff and others are technically correct, it does not mean that the Solfeggio tones won’t assist you. It certainly should not harm you, so I suggest you try it and draw your own conclusions, based on your results.Feel free to let me know your results!
Let’s Get Well, Stay Well, and Live Well!